INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
Thank you for your interest in our company. Data protection is of particular importance to the managers of Humana GmbH. Users of the Humana GmbH Websites are generally not required to provide any personal data. However, if website visitors wish to access some of our company's special services through our website, personal data processing may be required. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally seek the consent of the data subject.
Humana GmbH, as the data controller, has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure that any personal data processed through this website is well-protected. Nevertheless, security gaps can emerge during digital data transmission meaning that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every website user is free to submit personal data to us in alternative ways, for example via telephone.
Contact Details of data Controller
The data controller as per the GDPR, other data protection laws in the member states of the European Union and other regulations with a data protection character, is:
Bielefelder Str. 66
Tel.: +49 421 243-26000
Contact Details of data protection officer
The data protection officer for the data controller is:
DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH
Every website visitor and any other interested parties can contact our data protection officer at any time with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties, if:
- you have expressly given your consent to this in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, for example to shipping service providers by ordering goods to be sent by mail or by consent to special conditions of participation in competitions
- the disclosure according to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR is required and there is no reason to assume that you have a legitimate overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the Transfer according to Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR, as well as
- it is legally permissible and required under Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
NOTES ON DATA COLLECTION
By using cookies, Humana GmbH can provide users of this website with more user-friendly services that would not be possible without setting cookies.
Website users can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of a corresponding Setting in the user's internet browser and thus permanently circumvent the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common internet browsers. If the website visitor deactivates the setting of cookies in the internet browser they are using, not all functions of our website may be fully operational.
Collection of General data information
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and stored until automated deletion:
- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- Amount of transferred data
- Notification that the retrieval was either successful or not
- Type of web browser used
- Type of operating system used
- Page visited directly before
- Name of your internet Provider
- Your IP address
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the Website;
- ensuring our Website is user-friendly;
- evaluation of system security and stability; as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. The data collected will under no circumstances be used for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
You are entitled to the following data subject rights:
Right to information
You have the right to request a confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed.
Correction / deletion / restriction of processing
Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to
- immediately correct personal data concerning you (right to rectification);
- immediately delete personal data concerning you (right of deletion) and
- restrict the processing of your personal data (right to restriction of processing).
Right of data transferability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to communicate that information to another person in charge.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Right of opposition
If processing of personal data concerning you is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest (Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR) or for the protection of our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), you have a right to object.
Right of appeal
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other legal remedies. The contact details of your authority in charge can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm